Kuji - Sword Art Online Alicization (OOS)
- guaranteeQuality checked
- Ships WorldwideWe Ship Everywhere
- Special gift cardsSpecial gift cards
- Returns Policy Within 7 days
- Self-CollectionNo postage fee
About Kuji - Sword Art Online Alicization (OOS)
There are 80 prizes to be won! Buy any number of tickets for a chance to win any of the prizes in the images. There will be a video streaming of the drawing of the prizes after you have purchased the tickets. The streaming drawing date will be updated here, along with the remaining prizes. The exact date and time details will be emailed to buyers.
NEXT OH! RAFFLE: Refer To Timer
○ B Prize Asuna Figure "Knights of the Blood" (1 design, 2 pcs)
○ C Prize Asuna Figure "Undine" (1 design, 1 pc)
○ D Prize Face Towel (6 designs, 8 pcs)
○ E Prize Clear File Set (4 designs, 12 pcs)
○ F Prize Long Glass (6 designs, 16 pcs)
○ G Prize Asuna Rubber strap (5 designs, 10 pcs)
○ H Prize Alicization Rubber Strap (11 designs, 28 pcs)
○ Last Prize Cushion (1 design, 1 pc)
KUJI PRIZES DELIVERY INFORMATION
Shipping fees are based on weight and dimension of the prizes you have won. The minimum shipping fees will be charged when you purchase the tickets, and the balance of the shipping fees will be billed to you separately after you find out which prizes you have won. Please click here for shipping and delivery information.
Payment for delivery fees have to be made within 1 working week. We will send the prizes to you after payment is made. No delivery fees are needed for collection of prizes at our stores!
**There are strictly no refunds or cancellations for Kuji tickets purchased. If we do not receive delivery fees payment for the prizes you have won by the deadline, we will proceed to send you the ticket stubs that you have purchased and forfeit the prizes.
*Please note that for Kuji items, there are no holds or reservations for Kuji tickets for eCheque payment options until the order is paid / eCheque cleared.
*Strictly no cancellations and refunds for Kuji purchased.
*Designs will be randomly picked for items with multiple designs. Our kuji is shared with our offline stores, and item availability information may change real-time in between live-show segments. We are also unable to facilitate changes / choosing via email, messaging or any other methods.